I know that in all the intended sequels that, sadly, never saw the light of day (aside from the atrocious Shock Treatment), that Janet's son is always said to be either Frank or Rocky's. The thing is, shouldn't it be Rocky's. Frank seduced and went down on her ("Your apple pie don't taste too nice" - You Better Wise Up Janet Weiss), thus awakening her sexuality, but she was still a virgin until she had sex with Rocky. This was even confirmed by Magenta and Columbia ("You means she's a...?" "Uh huh."), not to mention by pretty much the entire first verse Janet sings in Ta-Ta-Ta Touch Me. So Rocky should be the father.
What's on your mind?
At least for the desktop version of the site we now have a "dark mode" theme. We have chosen dark gray and for the font a less-dark gray almost-white. The HTML codes for the colors were chosen from the dark mode from Microsoft Edge Chromium. For the infoboxes and navboxes we use the color from the red-theme we have for the site. Dark / black is more appropriate for Rocky Horror anyways but also is better for reading and enjoying the site.
Hope you like it. Until next time 😋
Now the site is called "Rocky Horror Community", a site where we can all help to create a great place to every Rocky Horror fan!
The outdated forum of the wiki is now replaced with this discuss space so everyone can share anything related to Rocky Horror in a safe space. Thanks to every visitor and don't dream it... be it.
Our rules for this safe-space are:
1. Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
2. Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
3. Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
4. Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
5. Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.